niedziela, 24 stycznia 2016

sunday #ootd



It's Sunday, it's probably a miracle that today it's not raining, everyone knows what English weather is like - rain-rain-rain-and rain again :) Today is kind of nice day so I took the opportunity to take a few pictures and start somehow doing something on this blog. I thought I could do the very popular outfit of the day known as 'ootd'. Today's outfit is something that I would 100% wear, something comfortable and effortless. Perfect for school or shopping. Comfortable jumper, heavy boots and jeans is a classic for me.








 Boots, New Look, £20 (last year collection)
Jumper, H&M, bought on ebay, £4
Jeans, TK Maxx, Mod Box, £12.99
White T-Shirt z TK Maxx, £5.99
Cross neckless, New Look, £2.99











This outfit is my fave. Jumpers and Jeans - perfect combination. For me <3

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

@marlenaa_parr




4 komentarze:

  1. Ja tez lubie nosic jeansy i bluzy! Najwygodniej i najlatwiej :D Masz racje ze nas angielska pogoda oszczedza haha :D

    http://comocarmen.blogspot.co.uk

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Lubię taki styl. Wygodnie i na luzie. Jestes soba i tego sie trzymaj:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Super outfit! Pozdrowienia z PL :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń