niedziela, 17 stycznia 2016

I have no idea what i'm doing!?



What is a blog?
I had to ask uncle google and the first thing that jumped out was 'A blog (short for weblog) is a personal online journal that is frequently updated and intended for general public consumption. It is a place to express yourself and your thoughts and passions to the world, sounds not bad.
So what is this blog going to be about?
Everything and nothing.
What will be different from thousands of blogs out there in the world of internet? Well, every person is different, we have different opinions, we have gone trough different sorts of stories, so it's possible that someone on the other side of the monitor will find something interesting here. (I hope:)

I am not sure if I should introduce myself?

Marlena.
27 years old next month :)
Live in Manchester, UK.
Originally from Poland.
Married.



Things I Like: Music, Beauty, Fashion, Photography, Travel, TV.


I hope that something interesting will grow out here.
 At the moment in my head I have a lot of interesting ideas, we'll see what happens.
Meanwhile I'll have to go. It's getting late.

- see you later alligator
- in a while crocodile

@marlenaa_parr

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz