niedziela, 28 lutego 2016

Monthly favorites #February

Last day of the month has come.
 It's time for this months favorites. I'm still loving a few things from last month which you can read about here :) Let's jump straight in to it.

 The first thing that i loved this month was definitely my Birthday. I've spent a lovely time with my family and friends, I've had a nice dinner with my husband. 





Another favorite this time is a fragrance. It's from Chanel and it's called chance. I love the smell, it reminds me of my wedding day so much. Perfume that doesn't fade even after a number of hours.
I highly recommend this perfume.







Next favorite that i loved this month is face cream and face oil from the brand called Good Things. I was looking for good skincare products for ages, I have tried different brands the cheap ones and the expensive ones and i must admit i fell in love with this brand.


First of them is Nourishing Cleansing Oil with argan and macadamia oil. I love how my skin feels after using it, so refreshed and soft. It smells amazing aswel. It only costs £5.99 in Boots but i think i got it from Tkmaxx for £2.99. Bargain!!

Another product that i love is Miracle Mattifier Moisturiser. This cream absorbs very quick. It leaves my skin looking smooth and matte. It's perfect as a base for makeup. You can get it in Boots for £7.99 but sometimes they got it on offer 1/3 price, so look out for that if you wanna try it.
Amazing value for money!





Feb music favorites have been a few songs: Rachel Platten - Fight Song, a new song from Rihanna feat. Drake - Work, I was listening to some old stuff like Eminem - Love the Way You Lie and Need a Doctor.
Tunees!!



That's all of my favorites from this month.

here are few piccys of this month :)








@marlenaa_parr

1 komentarz: