niedziela, 21 lutego 2016

ordinary turtleneck jumper


Hi There,
Today I wanna show you how I would style a simple turtle neck jumper. I'm not a stylist or a fashion expert. It is just few things that I thought would go together.
The winter is officially still here but you can tell that spring is coming. A Turtle neck jumper is a perfect solution for colder spring days. I never was a fan of them, but when I went to Tkmaxx i spotted a simple and boring one and something made me buy it.



First outfit is pretty simple. Black, high-waisted jeans and trainers. Something for warm spring days. Perfect for shopping or walk in the park.


Turtle neck jumper, TK Maxx
Jeans, Missguided
Shoes,  Adidas





Outfit number 2. Denim Jacket, white ripped jeans, converse trainers and our jumper. Something different. Something perfect to go to the pub or concert.



Jumper, TK Maxx
Jeans, Missguided
Denim Jacket, Missguided
Trainers, Converse





Last outfit is perfect for a party. Leather skirt, long heeled boots and leather jacket. I've put dark lipstick on and I'm ready to go :)


Jumper, TK Maxx
Skirt, Missguided
Denim Jacket, New Look
Boots, New Look bought on ASOS.com








I hope you like my little experiment with the styles :)


@marlanaa_parr 

1 komentarz:

  1. Pierwsza stylizacja najlepszA, lubie minimalizm, a ten kucyk pasuje idealnie ;) i bardzo fajna spodniczka skorzana, dodaje rockowego stylu :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń