niedziela, 7 lutego 2016

happy birthday to me


My birthday finally arrived. I don't wanna moan how old I am, cos I've moaned all weekend. Yes, I'm 27. I feel like the last 6 years just flew by. OMG 10 years ago I was still in school, it feels like yesterday tho...
Enough counting cos I really enjoyed my Birthday weekend.
On Friday I went shopping with my husband, and later on we had a table booked in  Jamie's Italian. One of my Favorite restaurants. The food is soo delicious.
We had lovely dinner and few fancy cocktails and such a good time.





Day 2. Saturday. Party. Drinks and Cocktails. Laughs and Presents.
Perfect night out with my favorite people. I've had so much fun.
And today is Sunday my actual Birthday. My phone is going off every 2 minutes. Lots of birthday messages and texts. Nice to know that people are thinking of you even tho They probably found out about my birthday from facebook. LOL.







What am I doing now ? Nothing interesting, it's 15:45, I'm in bed, still in my pyjamas with no makeup on and with green tea on my bedside table. I've opened my Birthday cards and presents. Few hours later, It's 17:47, I ate my dinner, I've had a nap, and I'm here again. Soon my birthday will come to an end. I hope time will slow down a little bit.
I really wanna thank to everyone for birthday cards, wishes and presents. So nice. 

 happy birthday to me



few things that i got



@marlenaa_parr

1 komentarz: