piątek, 6 maja 2016

monthly favorites #march&april

The last two months has gone so quick. It's may already. Crazy!
I thought I may talk about things that I've been loving for last two months. 

One of my favorites is definitely a Kylie Lip Kit. It's a matte liquid lipstick and lip liner and I think It is a great product. Very good quality. I've tested it and It really lasts a long time. I can not wait for more shades. And also it smells like vanilla <3




Candy K Swatch

Another favorite its gotta be JoJo's concert in London and London in general. I love her music and I think she is an great artist. I can't wait for more music and new album.





The next thing is something I really loved for ages but I never really spoke about it. It is an Eyebrow Kit from Collection. It is really good product! I've tried a lot of eye brow pencils and I didn't like any of them, so I thought I will try the powders and I really like this one. It is really affordable Eyebrow Kit. Totally worth the money!!



Have a lovely weekend Chops :)
xxx

@marlenaa_parr


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz