niedziela, 1 maja 2016

Lip Kit by Kylie Jenner

Everyone knows how hard it is to get those Kylie lip kits. They are selling out in seconds. A Few weeks ago I thought I'll have a go. They meant to go on sale at midnight UK time. The transaction went smooth. I didn't have any problems at checkout and I didn't rush aswel. I was quite lucky I guess to actually get one of those lip kits. It took about 10days for it to arrive. And when it came I was so excited to try it out. Lip kit includes a lip liner and liquid lipstick.  I love both of them. Lip liner is very soft. Liquid lipstick smells like vanilla which is really nice. It is easy to apply. Dries quite quick. Looks amazing. I'm loving it. I'm definitely gonna get more shades. I think I will wait for some more colours tho or maybe I'll get the Dolce K which looks gorgeous too. I think Kylie did a great job.











Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz