poniedziałek, 13 czerwca 2016

in-flight travel essentials

since i'm going away next week i thought i will do a post about how to survive a long and boring flight. i will share with you how do i prepare and what do i do to enjoy the flight.
i know it is still a week away till i go on holiday but i like to be prepared and make sure i got everything i need in my bag.
let's get started!

first thing first cos i am a big music lover i will always make sure i got my favorite music on my phone and headphones, don't forget headphones!! i will check 100 times if i got them with me :)




talking about phones, i like playing games so a few days before i will check google play for some new games to keep me occupied or i will play some of the games already installed on my phone (candy crush is my all time favorite)

next thing, if i get bored i may do some reading, i'm an old fashion reader so i will bring a 'real' book with me or magazine:) i know it's easier to just have a book on a phone or tablet but i just prefer the old fashion way, the one i will be taking with me is 'the longest ride' by nicholas sparks.





while i do any of the things mention above i will probably eat something :) it's good to buy a few snacks at the airport or take some from home.

it is a good idea to buy something to drink, i'll definitely will have a bottle of water with me cos hydration is key :)



there is a few beauty things that i will definitely have with me during my flight. first one is a lip balm cos i don't like my lips to get dry at ANY TIME, i feel like lip balm is my LIFE essential haha :D
i will 100% have wet wipes with me, i don't really like to leave my seat during the flight (unless i need the toilet) so wet wipes are great for keeping your hands clean and refreshed :)

i should mention this at he beginning haha it's very important to have our tickets and passport cos without them we won't be going anywhere, so i will make sure i'll have them with me.



i don't know if you can call it an essential but it is very nice to have a good company :) i am flying with my husband so i definitely won't be bored but if any one is flying alone then you can always chat to the person next to you and be social or if you are a little bit shy or the person next to you is sleeping or listening to music you can just stick to the things mentioned above :)

@marlena_parr









1 komentarz: